I need a better title. This is probably my favorite type of post because it’s not cancer related and I get to share with you some of my most favorite things… cue the music – girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes… my favorite movie. 😉
1) Fiction Book – I could talk about favorite fiction books until I’m blue in the face, but I recently read Beth Moore’s book, The Undoing of Saint Silvanus, and it was so good! She is such a great bible study writer and her debut fiction novel did not disappoint!! Go read it, all of you!!
2) Frye Carson Zip sandals. I got them on super sale (Update: not on sale anymore… maybe at the end of the season!!). I’m obsessed. Adorable and extremely comfortable! Thankfully, it’s pretty much sandals weather year around in Georgia!
3) FASHIONABLE Abera Crossbody Tote. Totally not on purpose, but I found a matching bag to go with my new sandals. After being on the lookout for this bag for MONTHS, they had a warehouse sale a few weeks ago and I got a great leather bag. It’s awesome and the perfect size for a purse/laptop holder/diaper bag AND the company has an amazing mission to help bring women out of generational poverty with a job to support them.
4) Friends… yes, the TV show. I have never seen it so I started watching it after I had my double mastectomy surgery. I just started season 4… it takes me forever to watch a tv show, I don’t watch much. I’m LOVING IT! I literally laugh out loud and it’s wonderful, a welcomed relief from a tough day with a toddler, a day when cancer makes me overwhelmed, or just when I need to turn my brain off. Now go rewatch it because I’m pretty sure I’m the only one out there who has never seen it before. Except my friend Kelli, but I’m certain there’s only two of us!
5) Neutrogena Naturals Brightening Moisturizer. Ok, so I LOVE BeautyCounter for safe skin products, but I haven’t found a good brightening product (they don’t have one). I picked up this one from Neutrogena as few weeks ago and I am pleasantly surprised and how much of a difference I can tell in my skin color. I have melasma spots on both cheeks from my pregnancy with John that never went away and anytime I get even one tiny bit of sun on my face, it comes right back. Well, I’m happy to say that this is ok for your skin, not great ingredients but pretty good ones, it’s very affordable, and it actually works!!