Favorite things, part tres! In between a cancer post or two, I figured I might as well add some fun to these posts! Here are a few of my favorites things concerning health, Jesus, and hair!
- Favorite cookbook – hands down is this one. If you’ve veer seen my Insta stories, almost 99% of the time the recipes are from Oh She Glows by: Angela Liddon. I have made over half of the recipes in this cookbook and I can honestly say that every single one of them have been delicious! I completely changed my diet to vegan and gluten free back in April and because of her recipes I haven’t looked back. Seriously y’all, I don’t miss meat or dairy at all. Have you seen What the Health on Netflix? Watch it and you may consider it too. 😉
- Favorite podcast – so this is a nutrition one by one of the guys behind What the Health, Dr Gregor. I love his podcasts because they are short, to the point, and fact based. Give them a listen! I’ve learned so much! *Find his Podcasts on your podcast app – couldn’t find a link for it*
- Favorite Bible – can you really have a “favorite”??? I don’t quite know, but after being backordered for months, this one finally came in the mail and I LOVE it!! *PS they’re on super sale! I suggest getting the thumb-indexed version.
- Favorite green tea – I switched (mostly) to drinking green tea rather than coffee a few months ago and I found this brand of matcha that I LOVE. It’s a little pricey (about $2/ drink – cheaper than Starbucks!), but worth it! I like it so much more than other powder matcha brands. These two are my other favs when I don’t have UMatcha, this one and this one. I drink ALOT of green tea because its packed with antioxidants and matcha green tea has even more than regular green tea. Give it a try! Sometimes I add raw honey or coconut creamer to give it a little different taste. You can’t go wrong anyway you have it!
- Favorite Hair ties, but not really a tie- seriously THE BEST! I don’t have much hair (thanks pregnancy 2 years ago and life trauma that causes it to fall out), but it’s long and thick. I need a good hair tie and this one is amazing. I get the POWER ones because they hold tighter, especially when working out. These hold tight, don’t crease and they don’t ever stretch out. What more could you want?!?
One thought on “Favorite things – Part 3.”